ElephantVoices is fully dependant on the generosity of elephant friends to do our long-term elephant research, conservation and welfare work. By supporting the efforts of ElephantVoices you make a big difference.
Our priorities for 2018 are:
- Continue preparations for and expansion of our unique online databases to document the full repertoire of African elephant behavior.
- Continue elephant monitoring and conservation work as leaders of the Gorongosa Elephant Project, Gorongosa, Mozambique.
- Continue our support of and work with Elephant Sanctuary Brazil and Global Sanctuary for Elephants, as Co-Founders and Partners.
- Engage with the global media to contribute toward a better understanding of the interests and needs of elephants.
- Initiate and support collaborative initiatives that aim to improve the welfare of elephants in captivity.
- Provide science-based advice, statements and affidavits on elephant conservation issues and welfare cases.
- Continue to fight against capture of wild elephants for captivity.
- Educate and advocate through further improvement ElephantVoices.org, active use of social media, collaboration with other educators and other outreach.
ElephantVoices is a small organisation with Co-Founders Petter Granli and Dr. Joyce Poole directly involved in field work and all other activities listed. Only a tiny percentage of incoming support is used for administration and fundraising. Every contribution helps elephants.
|Use the button to the right to donate online - your donation will be processed through Network for Good. Please consider a recurring donation, available as an option on the donation page.|
You may as a good alternative donate through PayPal. Click on the button to the right to start the one-minute donation process. Use your PayPal account, or, if you don't have one, your credit card. Use the tick box on the donation form if you want to make a recurring donation.
If you prefer to donate by cheque please make it payable to ElephantVoices and send it to:
1160 Battery Street, Suite 300,
San Francisco, CA 94111, United States
Attn: Margaret McCarthy (For contact, cell: 1-415-675-6733)
ElephantVoices is registered as a non-profit public charity in the State of California and is in the US exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service. Donations, bequests, devises, transfers or gifts are, therefore, fully tax deductible in the United States. EIN-number can be provided upon request.
Please get in touch through email if you have any questions regarding our work or a possible donation. If you're in the US you may as an alternative call Margaret McCarthy on 1-415-675-6733.
Thank you for caring about elephants!
Trumpets, Joyce Poole & Petter Granli
|ElephantVoices is a
GuideStar Exchange Gold Level Participant,
as a demonstration of our commitment to transparency.